Pressure Care Community Mattress with Profiled Surface & Four-Way Turn
- General purpose replacement mattresses
- Desgined to assist pressure ulcer prevention programmes
- A Four Way Turn Multi-Profile design to minimise pressure on different areas of the patient's body
- Long mattress lifespan
- Resistant against bacterial growth, MRSA, fungal growth and house dust mites
- Features an easy to clean, removable cover
The Pressure Care Community Mattress is an ideal general purpose replacement mattresses, suitable for community care and domestic environments. It has been designed to assist pressure ulcer prevention programmes.
This mattress features a profiled surface and four-way turn to provide improved pressure redistribution, desgined to minimise pressure on different areas of the patients body.
With a long mattress lifspan, this mattress is great value for money.
It is also resistant against bacterial growth, including MRSA, fungal growth and house dust mites.
As well as reducing mositure for an improved microclimate, this mattres comes with an easy to clean, removable cover.
High Resilient PU Foam
Four Way Turn Multi-Profile Design
Multi stretch, Anti-bacterial Cover
Sewn Seams & Zipped Closure
Meets Fire Safety Regulations 1988
Tested to: BS7177:2008 for Medium Hazard
CE-labelled 93/42/EEC/Class 1